About Me

My photo
I am an Air Force brat who always knew that I wanted to be a teacher. Working with kids has been one of my biggest passions in life. I recently graduated from K-State, but still plan on cheering them on. I don't know what life would be like if I didn't!

Sunday, May 24, 2009

A New Job!

This last week has been one of the busiest, craziest, and most fantastic weeks of my life! I graduated on Saturday (cum laude, I might add) from Kansas State University. It is so crazy how quickly the last four years have flown by! I can't believe it! As soon as my graduation was over, my family and I hopped into the car and headed to Colby, KS. My cousin Matt graduated high school. I am so excited because he will be heading up to Manhattan in the fall. So excited and proud!

On Monday, I had an interview with Morris Hill Elementary. This was really exciting because I love the school and staff. They are all so friendly. After my interview, I had to say goodbye to some dear friends. The McMannes have to move to Louisiana and Monday was the day we said goodbye. I have really loved having a family in Manhattan to hang out with and love on! i am going to miss them tons!!

Wednesday (wearing you out yet?) I went in and had 6 six teeth removed. Talk about pain! Today (sunday) was the first day that i was able to leave the house. As soon as I got home, I took a three hour nap. I am getting in a lot of sleep. I am really lucky because I have a tremendously caring family who has been doting on me and helping me through it all.

This last Friday, I was offered a job! I am going to be the fifth grade teacher at Morris Hill Elementary. So excited! This will be a great place to start my career as a teacher :) God is so faithful!

Blessings! I hope that your Memorial Day Weekend and kickoff to summer is amazin!

1 comment:

  1. YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete