
The year is already off to a wonderful start. I can't believe that I just finished my first quarter as a first year teacher! Parent Teacher Conferences are this week...please pray for me! I am excited to meet with parents and get to chat about their child. My kids are so wonderful. Still, I am nervous about talking to parents. If you know me at all, you know that I'm not so great with with confrontation. I don't anticipate any, but you never know :)
On a sadder noter, please continue to pray for my student Grace. This link gives more information about her and her condition. I think that she is going to be featured on ABC nightly news. Grace is such a sweetie and needs lots and lots of prayers!

Hooray for a great year so far!! =)
ReplyDeleteI will for sure pray for her! That is so sad! =( Love you!