About Me

My photo
I am an Air Force brat who always knew that I wanted to be a teacher. Working with kids has been one of my biggest passions in life. I recently graduated from K-State, but still plan on cheering them on. I don't know what life would be like if I didn't!

Monday, October 12, 2009

My Return!

Two years ago, I had the amazing opportunity to travel overseas to share the Good News. Father has once again presented me with a chance to serve him. I cannot believe how life has changed in the two years that have passed since my first visit! JC has become such an important part of my life and revealed his faithfulness many times over. I feel so blessed to once again get the chance to share about his grace and precious gift...himself. Life overseas was definitely a challenge. Public buses, a foreign language, etc were very taxing both physically and mentally. I really had to trust Father to provide and SURPRISE! he did :) The good things far outweighed the challenges. The Good News came alive to the people. 12 came to be brothers and sisters. How could one doubt that Father is good? Pr-s were answered then, and I know they will be once again. This Christmas, I will once again travel overseas to take classes, share, and love on the local people. Please PR that my heart would start being prepared for those that I will meet. PR that Father will already begin softening the hearts of those that I will interact with when I reach my city. PR that finances will be raised so that I can go serve our Father. This "story" is worth sharing with the world!


No comments:

Post a Comment