As promised, I finally am posting some pics of my classroom.
This is the bulletin board outside of my room, welcoming the students in. You can't see, but the lily pads each have a student's name on it.

First, I had these ugly display racks on this wall. I got creative and turned it into a homemade bulletin board. Hopefully it will stick. The first week of school, students each created their self portrait of how they feel about the first week of third grade. Good news! All smiling faces :) Hopefully when we create our portraits again later, there will still be smiles.

The amazing reading corner...complete with homemade cubbies and bookshelves. Thanks Dad!

The view of the room walking in. My desk is in the back of the room. The curtains were made by my Momma. I'm so blessed to have such a talented family!

A special thanks to: Mom and Dad for all of the donations (both time and material), Kristi for all of her help, the staff at Morris Hill for being so supportive, and all of you who are praying for me. Keep those prayers a-coming!
No comments:
Post a Comment